Thursday, June 01, 2006

I finished my "Jimbo Washcloth" set :)




I just couldn't help myself. I think it was the excitement over my Jimbo Hook, combined with the feel of this cotton yarn. It's just as soft as the other skein, but in a different way. It doesn't feel like suede, like the other one did. It just feels... soft. It's hard to explain, but I'd be willing to bet that the other yarn addicts out there will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Not only that, but I do have a habit of single-mindedly going at something until it's finished. I think that's most definitely my grandmother's perfectionism rearing it's ugly head. What can I say? Being brainwashed for a lifetime has a tendency to get to ya.

But... now that my washcloths are done, and I can get to working on my shawl. I have no idea how long it's going to take me, but if I keep working like I've been... NOT VERY! *LOL*

No comments: