Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WiP Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I've been so busy working on my Wild & Woolie Swap partner's items that I haven't gotten anything else done this past week.

But I am really pleased with how they're turning out. They're nearly done - just a few finishing touches left that I need to do. Hopefully I'll be able to get her package out by this weekend - Monday at the very latest. Once I know that she's received it, I'll be posting pictures of what I've made her.

Also, I've had a request from Ellie's mom (Hayley) for a cardigan. I showed her the BICO, because I've heard they're super easy - and I've never actually DONE a wearable before that wasn't a poncho or a shawl. So I'm going to be starting that soon. I've already got the yarn for it, I just want to make sure I get this swap stuff done before I start on anything new.

No comments: